If you’re in charge of a homeowner’s association, you have a tough job.
It’s your duty to look after your neighbors. At the same time, you need to enforce the rules and regulations of your community fairly and consistently.
But if you live in a large and active community, you might not have the resources or time to monitor and enforce those policies.
Plus, who really wants to be known as the neighborhood villain?
If managing your community has been a struggle, Signal 88 Security is here to help. Here are just a few of the ways we solve problems for HOAs every day:
- Pools, clubhouses, and common areas. Signal 88 officers will ensure public areas are vacant and secure, either on a set schedule or at randomized times overnight. If you live in the South, S88 can even ensure that the pool is gator-free. (From a distance!)
- Parking regulations. Signal 88’s parking enforcement for HOAs could include tagging or ticketing cars parked improperly. Some Signal 88 franchises have recently partnered with The Barnacle to offer enhanced parking enforcement.
- Airbnb security. Maybe your HOA is one of the many that restricts short-term rentals like Airbnb or VRBO. If you suspect a homeowner is renting their home, Signal 88 can observe and report new cars, rotating guests, or other signs of a short-term stay.
If you do allow rentals, you’ll want to keep a close eye on your temporary neighbors. Guests tend to be noisier and less invested in community rules. Our services protect the home and the community alike.
- Access control. Signal 88 officers can stand guard at the entry or exit points of your community to monitor guest access, prevent trespassers, or to deter commuters from using your neighborhood as a pass-through. Our solutions have proven effective for gated and non-gated communities alike.
- Other violations. Does your HOA have issues with trash can violations? Speeders? Noise complaints? We can tailor our security services — or pioneer new ones — to solve your problems.
Every Signal 88 branch is locally owned and operated. Owners are security experts who have invested in serving the community. Yet our services are backed by the technology and experience of a respected global brand.
What this means for your HOA is that you can call a real, local human being to discuss your CC&Rs and security needs. They'll have the tools and know-how to really help.
In the end, we’re not interested in a one-size-fits-all approach.
We’re interested in truly providing you and your neighbors peace of mind, day and night.
Your community has a reputation to maintain. Your residents have lives to lead. If you don’t have a security plan in place, you can’t afford to wait another day.
Click here to find your local Signal 88 office and speak with an expert.